COME & JOIN OUR FRIENDLY CLUB

Vocational Training

Vocational Training


The scheme is implemented with the help of local Government owned / recognized training institutes in trades having potential for self/wage employment. The cost of the training program is up to Rs. 2000 per candidate per month for courses of maximum duration of 6 months. Stipend @ Rs.1000 per month per trainee is also offered during the training. As per the scheme 90% of the training cost is met by NMDFC as a grant while the remaining 10% is borne by the RMFDCC/Training Institute. The Training Institute have to ensure placement of at least 80% trainees in wage employment/self-employment. Handholding support of 1 year is also given to trainees after the training program.

 

The Training Institutes are required to submit their proposals to RMFDCC in the prescribed formats for approval/release of funds.

S. No.

Parameters

Scheme Details

1.

Training Cost

Up to Rs. 2,000/- per month per trainee

2.

Duration of Training

Up to 6 months

3.

Stipend

Rs. l, 000/- per month per trainee.

4.

Means of Financing - NMDFC : SCA/Training Institute

90: 10

 
Our Visitors -

© copyright 2017. All rights reserved